- Make a difference in your own community
- Build relationships that will help to rebuild lives
- Join a network of your peers working to strengthen a nation
Current Ambassadors: Access your toolkit here
Ambassador Toolkit Access
What are the requirements for becoming an Ambassador?
- Should have a connection to the military; having worn the uniform, have a family member who has served, or have a strong personal passion for military service members
- Must have the patience, compassion and a temperament that allows you to support others, stigma-free
- Must have a minimum of five hours available each week to dedicate to your role as an ambassador
- Must be willing to proudly wear Vets4Warriors branded items (that we will provide) to help generate awareness and initiate a dialogue
What will I be doing as an ambassador?
- Raising awareness and sharing information about Vets4Warriors
- Attending and speaking at various forums on behalf of Vets4Warriors within your community
- Distributing Vets4Warriors promotional materials within your community (that we will provide) to help ensure that everyone who need us knows how to find us
- Participating in a regularly scheduled teleconference or webinar with other ambassadors and Vets4Warriors staff
- Participating in quarterly and semi-annual online ambassador training events
- Completing a monthly report (that we will provide) summarizing the connections you’ve made and the events and activities you’ve participated in while serving as an ambassador
- Helping us identify and develop best practices for increasing awareness and growing our community
What support and tools can I expect to receive?
- 24/7 access to peer support to guide you
- Access to current VA information and policies
In what states can I apply to be an Ambassador?
- You can apply to become an Ambassador in any state, as well as on U.S. military bases in foreign countries. Our services are available to the US military community anywhere in the world.