Connect to someone right now
No matter what your challenge is; whether you have a question about yourself, a friend, or a loved one, or just want to talk confidentially, we are here for you.
What to expect when you contact us:
You will immediately be connected to a peer who is a veteran or a member of the military community
We will listen, understand, and provide support
Every conversation is 100% confidential
Everyone we serve is welcome to remain anonymous
There is no challenge that we won’t help you find a solution for
We will remain connected and engaged with you after your initial contact, for as long as it takes, until the issue is resolved
- Someone is available right now to answer your call
- There is no time limit on the duration of your call
- There is no limit on the number of times you can call
- We will follow up, based on your schedule, until the issue is resolved
Click tab at bottom of the page to start session
- Someone is available right now to chat
- There is no time limit on the duration of your chat
- There is no limit on the number of times you can reach out via chat
- Let us contact you
- Send us your info and a peer support specialist with get in touch with you
- Complete the form below to send a private message directly to a peer support specialist
- You can expect a reply within 24 hours
We are not a crisis support hotline. We help you address challenges before they escalate into a crisis. If you or someone you know is in immediate danger of harming themselves or someone else, please contact the Veterans Crisis Line at 1‑800‑273‑8255 x1 or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.